The PowerCal is the world’s first-ever power meter calculated from heart rate. At the time of its release, it was an incredible innovation combining two important training metrics: heart rate and power. And after all these years, the PowerCal remains as one of Powertap's most popular products, and for good reason—athletes of all kinds trust it ride after ride.
- First-ever power meter calculated from heart rate.
- Most affordable way to begin power training.
- Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ compatible.
- Signal Transmission: Bluetooth Smart (Cycling Power Service, Heart Rate Service, Device Info Service) or ANT+ (2.4 GHz)
- Operational Temperature: 0-40C/32-103F
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Life: 400 Operational Hours (Bluetooth); 600 Operational Hours (ANT+)
- The PowerCal is not a waterproof device and should not be submerged in water
- PowerCal BLE is compatible exclusively with the PowerTap mobile application on iPhone 4S or higher.
- PowerCal ANT+ is compatible with android and iPhone/iPad devices with use of appropriate ANT+ adapter key
- PowerCal ANT+ is not compatible with cervos (little yellow computer) or older grey indoor cycle consoles.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|